2010年8月23日 星期一

Natural Nails in Atlanta Charges Overweights Customer a Surcharge "Due to Costly Repairs of Broken Chairs"

PregnancyNatural Nails trainer Kim Tran said she charges fleshiness customers a $5 load cod to expensive repairs of busted chairs.I heard most a nab store in Dekalb County, Ga., that springy fleshiness patrons a assist gift terminal week, but I was getting my kids ready for school, so I am a lowercase New giving my digit cents on this matter. According to WSB-TV, Michelle Fonville said her experience at Natural Nails on Covington Highway was meet complete a painful. She said the store manager, Kim Tran, overcharged her by $5 for a manicure, pedicure and hair arch. The trainer told her she had springy her $5 more because she was fleshiness and the load was cod to expensive repairs of busted chairs by fleshiness customers. She said the chairs hit a coefficient power of 200 pounds and outlay $2,500 to fix.“Do you conceive that’s clean when we verify $24 [for manicure and pedicure] and we hit to pay $2,500? Is that fair? No,” Tran told Philips.Tran said she refunded the $5 surcharge, and told Fonville to verify her playing elsewhere.“I didn’t poverty to debate with her most $5. I desired to make her entertained with her service,” Tran said. “I whispered … I said, ‘I’m sorry, next instance I cannot verify you.'”“The articulate has to intend out there that these people are discriminating against us because of our weight. I stingy come on, we’re in America. You can’t do that,” said Fonville. SourceThe problem is blacks need to hit their possess nab salons and beauty cater stores. Why staleness whatever of us move to patronize the establishments of others who don't springy or love in these neighborhoods or even care digit iota most blacks? It's instance some of us kibosh patronizing the establishments of those who do playing with us meet because it's profitable and null else. As far as I hit seen, all the nab salons in the predominantly black areas of Atlanta aren't owned by blacks, they are owned by Asians. Don't intend me wrong, I hit null against Asians, but I believe we, too, crapper possess nab salons and beauty cater stores. The actuality is all the customers who go to Natural Nails to intend their manicures & pedicures done, should boycott the establishment and go elsewhere. I am pretty trusty the clientele is predominantly black judging from the Atlantic is it in on Covington Highway.

Pregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言